Seamless Heavy-Duty Food Service Flooring
- Seamless - no joints to harbor dirt & bacteria
- Thermo Shock Resistant - withstands extreme temperature ranges during service & cleaning.
- Chemical Resistant - stands up to grease, alkalis, and food and mineral acids.
- Skid Inhibition - provides variable degrees of skid resistance.
- Odor free installations - can be accomplished while adjacent areas are open
- Durable High Impact Resistant - unlike Quarry Tile, Polycrete absorbs direct impact by distributing the loads throughout the system.
- Meets USDA, FDA, and OSHA standards
- Easy Maintenance - seamless
- No Leveling Bed required - before installation of the system
- Can be installed over Existing Concrete and Quarry Tile
- Typical installation can be accomplished in 2 to 3 days
- Protects occupied areas below - from water/liquids intrusion
- Repairs are easy and can be installed in a 24 hour window
- Typical installed costs Comparable to Quarry tile
- Standard two year warranty - most floor systems offer a one year warranty
- Multiple color selections
Quarry Tile Negatives:
- Brittle - cannot withstand heavy impact
- Grout joints collect dirt and bacteria - difficult to clean, use a darker grout to minimize dirty look of the grout
- Joints break down - allwing water intrusion to the underlying setting (mud) bed.
- Leveling (mud) Bed acts as sponge-absorbing contaminating liquids that leak through cracked tiles, and deteriorated grout, leakage
problems often remain undetected until the damage has spread over large areas.
- Three (3) layer system - 1. leveling bed 2. quarry tile 3. grout
- Repairs are costly and time consuming
- Standard Quarry Tile - smooth and slippery in wet environments
- Standard on year warranty
Quarry Tile Positives:
- Comfortable with the appearance of the "tile look"
- Tile is well known in the market - frequently specified in construction specs "familiar"